Quality Legal Counsel Since 1993
Baroody & O’Toole is a full service law firm serving individuals and small businesses in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding counties. We pride ourselves on providing effective representation in a cost-efficient manner, and our commitment to personalized attention and solutions.
Our general practice firm has served Baltimore, Baltimore County and the surrounding area since 1993. Partners Neal Baroody and Thomas O’Toole worked at a large Baltimore law firm known for its sophisticated work in corporate law and litigation. They continue that tradition of sophisticated representation by delivering quality legal counsel with personal attention to their clients. Our firm is respected in the Baltimore legal community, and we receive many referrals from area lawyers and satisfied clients. Neal Baroody has received the AV* rating under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
We have solid experience in each of our diverse practice areas: business and commercial law, employment law, construction litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, criminal defense, family law and estate planning. Our attorneys are licensed in both Maryland and Washington, D.C. and practice in all area state and federal courts, including the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and for the District of Columbia.
A Commitment to Clients
As a Baltimore law firm, Baroody & O’Toole can give its undivided attention to each client. The same attorney will handle your case from beginning to end, unlike a larger firm where your case may be handed off to a paralegal or inexperienced associate. Our low overhead, one-on-one representation and our lawyers’ 40 years of combined experience enable us to deliver effective solutions and attentive, responsive service at reasonable fees.
- We can assist business clients with comprehensive services, from formation and operating agreements to transactions, employment matters, intellectual property rights and litigation.
- We have a solid record of favorable verdicts and settlements for victims of auto accidents or medical negligence, as well as professional malpractice.
- Our aggressive approach to criminal defense helps clients avoid the most serious consequences of a DWI or other criminal charges. In divorce and child custody matters, we aim for out-of-court solutions, but we are prepared to advance your interests at trial when necessary.
- Through carefully drafted wills and trusts, we enable our estate planning clients to protect hard-earned assets and pass them to heirs with minimal taxes or probate delays, and guide your loved ones when you are unable to make decisions for yourself.
From a personal injury or personal matter to legal problems in business, each client of Baroody & O’Toole has our full resources, experience and attention. Call us toll-free at 866-573-0441 to arrange a consultation or contact us online.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.